Download PDF Flyer
Who can access the group?
Adolescents ages 13 – 17 who are experiencing symptoms related to anxiety or depression and/or experiencing low self-esteem issues.
What is the group about?
This 9 week group program integrates both cognitive-behavioural therapy and interpersonal skills building approaches to improve coping skills, build resilience, promote positive problem solving and address problematic negative thought patterns. Sessions will be one hour in length.
- Medicare Group Therapy (up to 10 Sessions per Calendar Year)
- Private Health (No referral required, claimable on site)
- Brisbane North Primary Health Network (Brisbane MIND ATAPS Program)
If you’re a GP
You can refer Clients under the Better Access Scheme or enquire with Brisbane MIND by calling 07 3630 7300. With any questions, you can contact us on 07 3353 5430.
- Mondays from 9/10/2017, 3:45pm to 5:00pm (afternoon tea provided!)
- Saturdays from 14/10/2017, 10:00am to 11:00am.
- Course runs for 9 weeks, from October through to the start of December.
- Better Life Centre, 169 Kelvin Grove Rd, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059.
- 6-12 per Session.
- $441 for Entire Course, paid upfront.
- Free under Brisbane MIND ATAPS Program.
- Call us on (07) 3353 5430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org