About the Better Life Centre
Our mission is to build strength, resilience and health by using evidence-based best practices to support you in your life-long journey of development.
Our vision is to be an integral part of your considerations as you progress your health and wellbeing goals.
- Individuals, even children, are decision makers, with choices and preferences, who participate equally in the therapy process. We value the working relationship between practitioners and clients.
- We value knowledge as the basis of helpful change and access to evidence based knowledge is critical in the support process.
- We value ongoing professional development to ensure the client has up-to-date evidence based support.
- We value ethical behaviour and the adherence to the code of ethics underpinning our professional registration.
- We value collegiality and commitment to inter-disciplinary support and intra-disciplinary involvement (such as membership and participation in peak professional bodies) as a way of maintaining currency in practice.
- We value efficiency and effectiveness.
- We value every client’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
We commit to the high standards represented by our peak professional bodies, registration authorities and their codes of ethics.
Our Clinical Governance
Better Life Books was established with a vision to provide evidence-based, well researched Australian literature to guide you and your family in your journey of self-development.
Our clinic aims to make your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, offering a variety of coffee, drinks and healthy snacks. The specially designed areas allow parents to browse through our books, while their children can colour, play and read in the kids zone.