About the Better Life Centre
Our mission is to build strength, resilience and health by using evidence-based best practices to support you in your life-long journey of development.
Our vision is to be an integral part of your considerations as you progress your health and wellbeing goals.
- Individuals, even children, are decision makers, with choices and preferences, who participate equally in the therapy process. We value the working relationship between practitioners and clients.
- We value knowledge as the basis of helpful change and access to evidence based knowledge is critical in the support process.
- We value ongoing professional development to ensure the client has up-to-date evidence based support.
- We value ethical behaviour and the adherence to the code of ethics underpinning our professional registration.
- We value collegiality and commitment to inter-disciplinary support and intra-disciplinary involvement (such as membership and participation in peak professional bodies) as a way of maintaining currency in practice.
- We value efficiency and effectiveness.
- We value every client’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
We commit to the high standards represented by our peak professional bodies, registration authorities and their codes of ethics.
Our Clinical Governance
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Developmental Paediatrics
- Educational & Developmental Psychology
- Executive & Career Coaching
- General Psychology
- Group Therapy Session
- Mental Health Social Work
- Occupational Therapy
- Provisional Psychologist
- Speech Pathology
Better Life Books was established with a vision to provide evidence-based, well researched Australian literature to guide you and your family in your journey of self-development.
Our clinic aims to make your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, offering a variety of coffee, drinks and healthy snacks. The specially designed areas allow parents to browse through our books, while their children can colour, play and read in the kids zone.