Available at Kelvin Grove
BPsych, PostGradDipPsych, Assoc. MAPS
Anita is a Registered Psychologist who has studied and practiced psychology since 2001. Known as the “Straight Talking Psychologist”, her therapeutic style is solution-focused, practical and easy to pick up, so you can start making changes to your life right away.
Anita’s career has been quite diverse so far — including her private psychology practice, counselling in community organisations, providing mental health support in drug treatment settings and running groups in high security mental health facilities. Anita also provides advice and psychological commentary to popular magazines.
Areas of Interest
- Anxiety (general anxiety, social anxiety, panic, OCD, phobias, self-esteem)
- Mood (depression, bipolar, suicidality)
- Stress (problem solving, goal setting, relaxation)
- Addictions (substances, gambling, other)
- Sexuality (all LGBTI matters)
- Interpersonal issues (communication, assertiveness training, anger)
- Young Adults