To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Mind Zone Psychology (ME), Nik Kotlarov MAPS is offering an opportunity to join him in this comprehensive 3 Part Workshop.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
If you are looking to set sights on success, if you’ve been looking for inspiration, if you want to know how to use your mind and body in the best way possible, this workshop is for you.
Would you like to learn the secrets to growing your effectiveness when going gets tough? This workshop delivers research-tested approaches in a simple and practical way that you can take home, share with your friends, and adjust to suit your life.
Knowing what others think and how to work with others is a combination of art, science, and a lot of practice. If you wish to understand others, have an influence, and practice working with others, this workshop offers an opportunity to peel off the cultural layers and see what makes others tick. You will also have a chance for a collaborative practice to develop your confidence in working with others.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Utilising third wave of Psychological Science (Functional Contextualism), Nik will be sharing how this third wave can help you where other strategies failed.
1. Make room for inspiration and take effective steps
2. Discover, try, and take home tools to practice working under pressure
3. Experience what it takes to build strong relationships
- Sunday, 29th October 2017
- 9:00am until 4:00pm
- Brisbane Better Life Centre, 169 Kelvin Grove Rd, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059. (Free parking under the building)
- *$75 per person (Fully catered event – includes morning tea, lunch and refreshments!)
*Payment required to secure your spot