Join our team of professionals!
Are you looking to refer a client to one of our clinicians? Here you can find a handy referral form in either PDF or RTF format for your convenience:
BLC Fillable Referral Form.pdf (0.4mb)
BLC Referral Form for GPs and Third Parties.rtf (46.4mb)
BLC Referral Form for GPs and Third Parties RTF (.7z Archive) (1.4mb)
BLC Referral Form for GPs and Third Parties RTF (.Zip Archive) (1.9mb)
PDF and RTF (.7z Archive) (1.6mb)
Why Join the Better Life Centre?
The Better Life Centre offers an opportunity for allied health professionals to join our multidisciplinary team of health specialists who are passionate in providing evidence-based practices to support their clientele.
When you join us, there will be an opportunity for cross referral, peer supervision and case consultation, to assist your needs, whether you are starting or growing your private practice.
Services & Support
The Better Life Centre is a well-established clinic, that offers you access to all facilities and services necessary to keep your private practice running smoothly. Working alongside a committed team of like-minded practitioners, you can grow your brand in a supportive and caring environment.
Full Admin Support
- Client management
- Scheduling and cancellations
- Billing and invoicing
Third Party Billing
- HICAPS (Private Health)
- Brisbane MIND
- Emailing, faxing or mailing to third parties
- Inter practitioner referrals
- Access to large network of GP and specialists
- Inner-Brisbane location, just off ICB
- Close to major hospitals and schools
- Next to QUT Kelvin Grove campus
- Walking distance to public transport
- Web-based calendar access (free)
- Appointment book, clinical notes, reporting and billing (license purchase)
- Commercial security system
- Individually-keyed rooms
- Lockable cabinets
- On-site server & forms directory
- Air conditioning
- Phone and Internet access
- Faxing and printing
- Build your own clinic
- Pursue professional and personal goals
- Establish your brand
- Connect and learn from other professionals
The Better Life Centre has 9 comfortable, fully furnished and sound proofed consulting rooms. Each room varies in size, offering natural light to help you choose the best fit for your practice. We have a large welcoming open foyer with a cafe and a bookshop that offers clients evidence-based, quality Australian literature that further aids their journey of self-development. We welcome suggestions of titles that you believe will compliment your work.
Rooms are available for hire on a casual/hourly basis or under a sub-lease contract. On a sessional basis, you will have full access to your room during the hired mornings, afternoons and evenings, as well as full administration support to help you achieve your professional goals quicker.
Please direct expressions of interest to our Practice Manager.