Available at Kedron and Caboolture
Educational & Developmental Psychologist (Extern)
Ed is a provisionally registered psychologist currently completing his Masters in Educational and Developmental Psychology at Queensland University of Technology. Ed also holds a Bachelor of Psychological Science from the University of Queensland.
Ed has had a diverse range of experience, counselling and mentoring youth in community and indigenous organisations, working with disabled clients, and co-facilitating mindfulness workshops. Ed has most recently worked in the Queensland University of Technology Health Clinic and Brisbane Catholic Education Schools. This work included developing skills in psychometric assessment and therapeutic interventions with children, adolescents, and adults.
Areas of Interest
- Lifespan development
- Attachment and family systems
- Cognitive and educational assessment
- School issues and achievement
- Motivation, school engagement, bullying and anxiety
- Mindfulness based therapy
- Behaviour and emotion regulation coaching
- Stress, trauma and coping
- Adolescents & Young Adults